Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2016

Origin friend request not working

I am trying to add a friend using the Origin Friends Request. Neither of us have been able to see each others friends requests. I tried to re-add him by searching his name when choosing add a friend and his profile popped up (see screenshot), he had a button for send a friend request but clicking it does not. After the update, I go to add my friends only to see the attached image. Checked my Firewall settings, added Origin.


I was an origin premire subscriber, I was having fun, and telling all my friends to subscribe as well.

I bought apex several apex packs and the battlepass. I have defended Origin , and am honestly more loyal of a customer than I really should be. One day while playing Titanfall (yeah, blast from the past), I met up with someone and we tried to send friend requests. Why is this awful friend system not working So i played apex legends with some cool people and sent them friend requests and they sent me friend requests.


No matter what it does not show them on my friends list. Once your friend ’s profile pops up: Hover over their Avatar and click on View Profile. In the top right corner, click Send friend request.


You’ll be friends with each other on Origin as soon as they accept your request. Can’t find your friend ?

They might have their profile set to private. Ask them to send you a request instead. We can send requests to each other but there is no way to accept or authorize the request and then the request times out or for some reason cancels itself.


I was playing Apex Legends with a friend and then I disconnected midgame for some reason because my internet went out for a bit. Afterwards I cannot get my friendslist to show up in the client nor see it in-game, which prevents me from playing with friends. I can still play games online, just not able to interact with friends. Again, Origin in itself is online and I can play my games and join online matches and stuff. I also tried getting and sending friend requests but that fails without the other end getting anything from me.


Origin friends list has been buggy since launch. Anytime I try to see my friends list it just constantly loads and gets no where. Anyone experiencing this? I experience this in game with titanfall and outside the game.


However when i got up this morning, i did see a friend request in my box from one of them. So, something got through. At least i know its not just me being dumb. Hol dir tolle PC- und Mac-Spiele bei Origin.


Spiele die neusten RPGs, Shooter, Sims-Spiele und mehr. Storing too much data into the Origin app could cause certain issues and even stop the app from working properly.

All the privacy settings are ticked. Next Up In News MLB The Show 20’s minor leaguers don’t have to be paid for their names. When working with APIs in your application code, honestly, this bug creeps up more often than it should.


CORS POST Requests not working - OPTIONS (Bad Request ) - The origin is not allowed. Ask Question Asked years, months ago. Active years, months ago.


I liked before the change, you can see all your friend list by scrolling on the menu. Is it such a problem for ea. Invite a friend to join Origin Access.


Refer your friends to join Origin Access and they’ll get a 7-day trial of our Basic membership. We have some tips for you while you’re playing g.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts